This month, WOW Tech Group will host a series of webinars for retail and distribution partners to discuss innovation and patents within the pleasure product market. Titled “INNOVATION IN ADULT – Building the market, boosting sales and protecting your business,” these partner webinars will be hosted by Simon Smith, Vice President of Business Development — Americas, along with US patent attorney Tammy Terry, who will be available to answer participants’ questions.
“Over the past few months, there have been several news articles and rumors about actions WOW Tech is taking to protect our product portfolio and intellectual property rights. We know this news has left many retailers with questions and concerns, and some of you have reached out asking for more information and education,” says Smith. “We hope retailers and distributors will join us in this opportunity to connect and hear from us directly.”
The webinars will cover:
• WOW Tech’s Innovation model for building the adult market and boosting sales
• How patents and innovation work together
• Protecting your business by understanding and mitigating IP risk
• Your questions with a US patent attorney
WOW Tech is committed to transparent communication with its valued partners and therefore created these webinars to create an open dialogue surrounding patents and how they can affect retailers and distributors of all sizes.
Those interested in participating in the webinars can sign up below:
• Thursday, October 7th, 2021 at 3:00 PM Eastern Time – register here
• Thursday, October 14th, 2021 at 7:30 PM Eastern Time – register here
The post WOW Tech to Host Informational Patent Webinars for Retailers and Distributors appeared first on StorErotica Magazine.